Ortus Solutions, the makers of CacheBox, have created a commercial extension for the open source CFML engines Railo and Lucee to support caching distribution features via Couchbase (https://www.ortussolutions.com/products/couchbase-lucee).
The Ortus Couchbase Extension is a Railo Server Extension that allows your server to natively connect to a Couchbase NoSQL Server cluster and leverage it for built-in caching, session/client storage and distribution, and much more. With our extension you will be able to scale and extend your Railo CFML applications with ease.
- Store session/client variables in a distributed Couchbase cluster
- Get rid of sticky session load balancers, come to the round-robin world!
- Session/client variable persistence even after Railo restarts
- Ability to leverage the RAM resource virtual file system as a cluster-wide file system
- Cache connection capabilities for providing distributed & highly scalable query, object, template, function caching