CacheBox is an enterprise caching engine, aggregator and API for ColdFusion (CFML) applications.
_____ _ ____
/ ____| | | | _ \
| | __ _ ___| |__ ___| |_) | _____ __
| | / _` |/ __| '_ \ / _ \ _ < / _ \ \/ /
| |___| (_| | (__| | | | __/ |_) | (_) > <
\_____\__,_|\___|_| |_|\___|____/ \___/_/\_\
CacheBox is a cache aggregator, in which you can aggregate different caching engines or types of the same engine into one single umbrella. It gives you built in logging (via LogBox), an event model, synchronization, shutdown/startup procedures, reporting, interaction consoles and best of all a cache agnostic API.
CacheBox is a standalone framework for ColdFusion (CFML) applications and it is also bundled with the ColdBox Platform.
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
- Copyright by Ortus Solutions, Corp
- ColdBox, CacheBox, Wirebox, LogBox are registered trademarks by Ortus Solutions, Corp
Ortus Solutions, Corp
- Custom Development
- Professional Support & Mentoring
- Server Tuning
- Security Hardening
- Code Reviews
Because of His grace, this project exists. If you don't like this, then don't read it, its not for you.
"Therefore being justified by **faith**, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by **faith** into this **grace** wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:5